Nolte and Sons handles Backflow Preventer Testing. Iowa State law requires that all backflow devices be inspected annually. Contact us to inquire about testing. Most residential tests can be done without any appointments if the valve is located outside.
We here at Nolte and Sons are RPZ backflow preventer specialists providing inspection, repair, and certification of all types of backflow devices ranging from 1/4″ to 6.” Let Nolte and Sons safeguard your drinking water from contamination by testing and certifying your backflow device in compliance with local and state laws.
Backflow services include:
- Testing and certification of existing backflow devices
- Cleaning the valve is a normal part of the test
- Sending all necessary reports directly to your municipality for you
- Reminding our customers annually of their next annual test date
- Guaranteed compliance with state, local, and EPA laws.
- Skilled, certified and professional backflow testers
- We can test anywhere in Iowa and assure you of the safety of your water
With a thorough estimating department, we guarantee the most accurate and reasonable price for your commercial project.
Nolte and Sons Certified Tester
- Steve Nolte license #2739
Different size RPZ’s and Check Valves are rated at different prices. Please contact our office for current rates. Information on the size would be helpful.
”Steve is great! Irrigation service is top-notch and our lawn looks great with his fertilizer/weed control applications.DeeNolte & Sons Customer